Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Day in the Life

Have I mentioned how much I love being able to be at home with Skyla & Brody? :-) I feel like every day is full of new things they say, learn, do... and I especially enjoy the creative things they come up with when they play together (those times when they are NOT fighting). The big thing this week has been Skyla being either Brody's mommy or his teacher. She takes her job very seriously, and he loves every minute of being taken care of and taught new things. I just sit and watch, and laugh - sometimes out loud - because it's just so precious.

The "schoolroom" this morning. Note that Curious George and Beary Tales have joined the class



I also had to include this picture above, because Kevin & I were shaking our heads last night at dinner as Kevin bribed Brody to eat his stuffed shells, by putting a piece of broccoli out on his napkin as a "treat" for each bite of pasta he took. Seriously, broccoli? Here's Brody enjoying his reward... :-)

No comments: