Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let It Snow!


All I can say is, It's about time! For a girl who grew up in New England, waiting till almost February for the first snowfall of the season is no fun... Today's snow is FUN - although it will be wrecked by an ice storm we're supposed to get overnight into tomorrow. So Daddy came home for lunch to get the driveway done and to play in the snow. This was Brody's first time REALLY playing in snow since we have had a dry past couple of winters - and he had so much fun climbing "mountains" as he called them. They both helped Daddy shovel the driveway and cruised around on their sled, and made snow angels. So much fun in the snow!



















2 comments:

Jessica Middleton said...

Great pictures Chrissy! I love how snow makes everything so pretty. Stay warm!

Erin said...

Yay...SO fun!! (Did I tell you I pulled out our old sleds, even Dad's old wooden one on runners, for last month's big snowfall? I went down to the high tension wires. :)