Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby, Baby

We had our last sonogram yesterday at 32 weeks.... Because I'm considered "high-risk" this pregnancy, we've had to go every six weeks to track the baby's growth, which has been both a treat (to get sneak peeks of the baby that often) and a stress (worried that we'll catch a glimpse of gender!). :-) Yesterday's sonogram was definitely all treat though and we were not expecting to see so much detail in our little one's face. Kevin & I were both blown away at getting to see the whole outline of the baby's little chubby face with eyes closed. I have literally been glowing ever since yesterday afternoon, and I feel somehow so much closer to the baby - like I know him/her in a different way now that I can see the sweet little face. Less than seven weeks to go! We can't wait.


No comments: